eRepublican Party

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
eRepublican Party

The Official Home of the eRepublican Party

Update Signatures are now working. Update them on your profile page.
Go to the Militia Board to find out how to join the minutemen Militia.

2 posters

If you don't hate me yet, is there any hope for you?

Poll

Just how aggressive should our parties membership drive be?

[ 2 ]
    If you don't hate me yet, is there any hope for you? Bar_left67%If you don't hate me yet, is there any hope for you? Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 1 ]
    If you don't hate me yet, is there any hope for you? Bar_left33%If you don't hate me yet, is there any hope for you? Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    If you don't hate me yet, is there any hope for you? Bar_left0%If you don't hate me yet, is there any hope for you? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    If you don't hate me yet, is there any hope for you? Bar_left0%If you don't hate me yet, is there any hope for you? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 3
    George Pumpkinette

If you don't hate me yet, is there any hope for you? Empty If you don't hate me yet, is there any hope for you?

Post  George Pumpkinette Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:00 pm

I haven't been elected an elitist yet, so I haven't let any former presidents or wannabe's back into the country for gold, yet.

Plus, I know who I am.
    josh whitehead
    josh whitehead
    Executive Board Member

If you don't hate me yet, is there any hope for you? Empty Re: If you don't hate me yet, is there any hope for you?

Post  josh whitehead Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:26 am

YESSSS, George is now here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Things are getting better guys!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:28 pm